Winshill Parish Council documents
On this page we have brought together some Parish Council documents that may be useful to residents.
Each document is available in the form of an Adobe Acrobat file which can be viewed and printed using the free Acrobat Reader software.
- Standing Orders: This document contains the regulations adopted by the Parish Council and which govern the conduct of business at meetings of the Council.
- Financial Regulations: This document contains the financial regulations adopted by the Parish Council that govern the management of finances by the Council.
- Parish Plan: The Parish Plan was published in February 2013 after consultation with residents of Winshill. It outlines specific actions proposed to improve the quality of life in our parish.
- Public Consultation Report: The May 2015 report from the Neighbourhood Plan public consultation survey.
- Publication Scheme: This document defines the information avaliable from the Council, the means for obtaining it and any costs involved.
- Grant Aid Application Form: The Parish Council has allocated money to be used by local organisations for the benefit of the community. Please apply using the Grant Aid application form.
- Local Elections (LTN31): Some explanatory notes about the election process which will be of particular interest for prospective candidates for a Parish Council election but also addresses subjects such as "Who can vote?"
- NALC Briefing (Oct '06): A response from the National Association of Local Government to the Local Government White Paper Strong and prosperous communities.
- Revised Neighbourhood Plan (Sep'16): This is a key document in the consultation phase of the Neighbourhood Plan preparation.
- Accounts for year ending 31 March 2017: This document includes the formal notice of audit was well as the financial information for the last year.